East Tennessee Heart Consultants
Cardiovascular: Drs. Akhtar, Chaudhry, Cox, Doiron, Hookman, Hottigoudar, Irivbogbe, Martin, McCoy, Michelson, Rotondo, Ternay, Treasure900 East Oak Hill AvenueSuites 500 & 600Knoxville, TN 37917
Cardiovascular: Drs. Bishop, Eichholz, Foster, Lindsay, Mehta, Patel, Reed, Sharma10800 Parkside DriveSuite 331Knoxville, TN 37934
Cardiovascular: Dr. Abazid7557B Dannaher DriveSuite G-35Powell, TN 37849
East Tennessee's Premier Heart Specialists
For almost four decades, the physicians and staff of East Tennessee Heart Consultants have led the way in bringing the latest cardiac treatments and technology to East Tennessee.
This talented and experienced team of heart doctors continues to bring top-class heart care straight to patients, including:
- Advanced cardiovascular diagnosis and imaging technology to determine the type and extent of heart disease.
- Comprehensive heart failure care featuring the latest treatment options.
- Expert vascular care for conditions that affect the arteries and veins.
- Participation in national and global clinical trials that seek more effective treatments for heart disease.
- Specialized diagnostic and treatment services for heart rhythm disorders.
- Minimally invasive techniques to unblock arteries and improve blood flow.
- Heart and vascular rehabilitation services that combine education, support and exercise therapy.
Welcoming New Patients
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of the Tennova cardiologists, please contact one of our office locations.Meet ETHC Providers »
Research and Clinical Trials
East Tennessee Heart Consultants actively participates in a wide variety of clinical trials.
Our involvement allows our Tennova heart doctors to be on the cutting edge of the latest technology and pharmaceutical advancements.See Clinical Trials »
Warning Signs of Heart Attack
Common warning signs of someone experiencing a heart attack:
Squeezing pain or pressure of the chest, arms, back, neck, jaw or stomach
Sudden shortness of breath
Might occur with chest discomfort or without it
Feeling faint or dizzy
Could also cause a cold sweat»